OVERLORD 2018 CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHERLAST UPDATE 02/03/18 11:30AM: Overlord 2018 has been cancelled.
It is with very much regret that Abingdon Wargames Club must inform you that Overlord 2018 has been cancelled due to the impact of the weather.
We apologise thoroughly for any inconvenience arising from this. Thank you to those traders and gamers who already let us know they would be unable to attend.
Stay safe in this weather, and we very much hope you will join us for Overlord 2019!
Overlord 2018 will be held on Sunday 4th March (10AM - 4PM), at Fitzharrys School on Northcourt Road in Abingdon. As is now expected, the show will feature a great selection of participation games, traders, and our popular bring-and-buy. Food will be available, and parking is free.
Entry costs £3.00 for adults and £1.00 for juniors, with concessions available. Further details will follow soon.
Each year we host a a varied selection of around thirty traders. This year, with more still to be confirmed, we're currently looking forward to seeing:
- Clockwork Dragon
- Colonel Bill's
- Eagle Figures
- Glenbrook Games
- Grubby Tanks
- Ham & Jam
- Hysterical Games
- Instant Armies
- Lanchester Books
- Last Valley
- Lesley's Bits Box/KR Multicase
- M&C Model Painting Service
- Parkfield Miniatures
- PE2 Collectables
- Pit Wargaming
- Products for Wargamers
- Second Thunder
- Sergeants' Mess
- Dave Thomas
- Tumbling Dice
- War World Scenics and Games
Participation & Demonstration Games
- 10 Minutes Over Mordor (Abingdon Wargames Club)
- The Mountie Always Gets His Man (Tring Wargames Club)
- A Very British Civil War (Skirmish Wargames Group)
- Knights of the Sky (Aylesbury Wargames Group)
- Legends of the Old West (tba)
- The Capture of Tiger 131 (Maidenhead Reapers)
- Lord of the Rings (tba)
- 2nd Afghan War 1878-1880 (Major Brothers)
- Prince Rupert's Bluecoats
- God Bless General Montgomery
Bring and Buy
As usual, we will be hosting our bring-and-buy stand. If you have items to sell, you can save time by printing out our booking-in form and completing it before the show. Please note that although this speeds up the booking-in process, it does not eliminate it - we will still need to check that your items correspond to what's written on the form!